Friday, October 2, 2009

WhAt I nEeD aNd WaNt

So I started on my literture paper and I think its going alright. This weekend I am going to gt help from my cousin Jordan because she knows things and she can help me figure out an action plan because I dont have one right now and lord knows that I need IMMEDIATELY!!! But on the same token, I actually got done with my outline (yaaaah for me) And I am about to have my interview at Childrens so I dont have to worry about that. So the only things I have to still do is:
  • Get my interviews
  • finish my literary review
  • Create my action plan with the brochure
  • Then present my project

Once im done with all this I will be done and I will be walking across the stage.

1 comment:

  1. 10/5/2009
    -started lit review (1 ½ page written)
    -submitted outline
    GOALS
    -finish draft
    -complete peer edit
    -plan group

    ReplyDelete